About
About me
Hi, my name is Laurence, and I am a student at College Montmorency. I have been studying in the program Insurance and Financial Advising for 3 semesters. I have multiple options of career with my program. I can be a claims advisor, a financial advisor and more. I am going to finish this program and maybe after that, I will go to the university in administration or at IQPF. I have an internship at the end of my program with an insurance company or a bank. There is no competition to get into a related university program because after the program you can do whatever you want!
About this blog
My blog will talk about my program and my future career. Everybody who likes finance or insurance should like my blog because they use them in everyday life. I am planning to write every type of post on my blog. I am going to use the website the Virtual Writing Tutor to help me check my grammar. If somebody sees an error, you can write in the comment down below.

Excellent introduction, Laurence. Thank you for sharing it!
ReplyDelete